Romanian family reunification visa

Hi everyone ,

My wife is Romanian citizen and i want to apply family reunification visa but my wife she is still student and she doesn't has work or her own house , someone can help me with accurate information please?

Hello,

She does not need to own her own house, she may use the proof of ownership of her parents house if she lives with them and her ID card shows the same address, or she may use a registered rental contract.  A job is not required either, but it's a good idea for supporting yourselves.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hello
Dear Romaniac Thank you very very much for your helpful. Please I still have one more question, is about the documents need my wife to apply for a romanian reunification visa for me there in Romania?

I didn't see a question in there, despite the question mark :unsure What is it that you need explained?

What documents do I need to apply for a romanian reunification visa?

They are all listed on Romania's eVisa website where you apply for the visa:

http://evisa.mae.ro/SupportingDocuments

Thank you very much sir.  I really appreciate your helpful

Hello Mr romantic

Please I have a question about how to make my wife for me ( COMMUNICATION FROM THE INSPECTORATE GENERAL FOR IMMIGRATION ) but she need proof of means of support . But we don't know how much money she need. Can you please tell me how much money we need for that?

Nwino wrote:

Hello Mr romantic

Please I have a question about how to make my wife for me ( COMMUNICATION FROM THE INSPECTORATE GENERAL FOR IMMIGRATION ) but she need proof of means of support . But we don't know how much money she need. Can you please tell me how much money we need for that?

You said you were married to a Romanian citizen, she does not need to prove means of support,

Just call me Romaniac please.  As for Mr. Romantic, well misses Romaniac may not agree with this :P

Dear Romaniac
Wich kind of visa is quicly and easy is for touristic visa or reunification of family .
If i do reunification of family do I musy give the embassy documents about my work ( annual profits , medical insurance in Algeria ) or I give them only invitation from my wife ,romanian marriage certificate ,ticket of plane , insurance for 90 days .