I want to stay permanently in Nepal for business with family

I am Indian. I want to set permanently my business in Nepal with my family. I am married. I have 2 children. what is the process and what I should prepare for my business and family . is it easy to set permanently.

Probably the easiest way to settle in Nepal is to be of Indian nationality;  the culture and language are very similar and you can use your currency in Nepal without even exchanging it; for example.

I don't see why you should have any problem settling here.

Best of luck.

gulfport wrote:

Probably the easiest way to settle in Nepal is to be of Indian nationality;  the culture and language are very similar and you can use your currency in Nepal without even exchanging it; for example.

I don't see why you should have any problem settling here.

Best of luck.

Thanks

Any formalities for start to business in nepal ....As a exporter or any service business or food franchise

From my understanding Indian nationals are perhaps the most welcome expats in Nepal due to cultural and business ties.

If you want to be legal in Nepal then you should consult a lawyer and he will indicate what needs to be done by him and the relative cost for a license.

With Nepal's population being more than 80% Hindu, that would make sense. Sometimes we forget that Lord Buddha may have been born in Lumbini, in Nepal, but buddhists only account for about 10% of the country's population. This said, nothing unusual, buddhist and hindu cultures do cross lines here.

its not hard as you think for living permanently as we are same religion hinduism,but you will be paying little more tax for the business.what is your budget for your business ?are you financilally in position to buy a house in nepal?

Hello Vikashji

If you are still interested in the same, in starting a business in Nepal, please do let me know.

You can write to me: ***

And, because I am a Nepali born in India, I can help you with things.

Regards

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

thanks for your response

Nepalis help their indian cousins and vice-versa, for best results