Chasing

Hi all
I have some queries like what are we chasing means if someone wants to earn money then he / she earns then what next ,,,,,,more money,,,,,then next what,,,,name,,,,okay got name and fame,,,,,,then next,,,,it's unfinished chase ,is this way we finished or something else is there?

Regards
Aryavrat

I just want a happy life. And I don't chase it.

beppi wrote:

I just want a happy life. And I don't chase it.

What, not even the girls Beppi:D

Please - I am married!
(And I am not Fred.)

beppi wrote:

Please - I am married!
(And I am not Fred.)

:whistle:

Haha that's not Chasing that is something else

Till now I didn't get a proper reply

We are chasing something that's very very close to us already, and that's “ Peace” .
Money, fame, Lamborghini ( haha) all means to get peace that's already within us but unfortunately we don't see it.

We are chasing for eternal bliss, peace, clam & tranquility that we tasted, as we were first created in Paradise. However our problem is that we take wrong things as alternative to it. Once we surrender our pursuit and admit that we are not the drivers of our fate, it will find us.

when you start control your desires then you will find the inner peace and happiness , not the opposite.
The meaning is don't allow your desires control you because it won't stop asking for more like money, title, home, and many other things .

I agree with you that we are something which is very close to us...........it is within us but we search it outside

When you control something you will suppress it but if you try to see it in its actual root form it will disappear

it depends on several factors, you might find the motive of desire comes from outside but the motive to magnify it start from us, and sometimes it depends on your wishes and what you are looking for to accomplish in your life.

fully agree

Thank you very much

ok this is some very 'heavy' responses... let' me try...

chasing... is a 'pursuit'
If there's nothing ahead of us like goals or ideology to go by, hence there's no 'pursuit'
but if we set goals and targets and live our life with a set of ideology there's a 'pursuit' or should i say purpose ?

So what's the purpose of asking about 'chasing' if one can't choose or decide what to do first with oneself ? Confusing, confused and amused.

Goal aim everything is okay but when you achieve your goals what next that is the real question and actually are you for that or something else?

After 'i' achieve my goals, 'I' would love to sit back relax and take a deep breathe and do an evaluation. But i guess, that's me. Individuals differ

There you are....infact you are right

Hey I feel no one is chasing nothing

Meet other expats and join the events

OR