Work Visa Ban if Leaving KSA

Dear all,

I am currently in Saudi on work visit visa,
It is single entry and has an expiry of 90 days. My employer wants to renew it after 90 days but I do not want to continue. 

So my question is this:   

1. I know I can leave any time as I have my passport, but will I get banned from entering in Saudi Arabia in the future? And if yes for how long?
2. If I wait for the term to end and do not renew i.e. not sign anything can I go without ban then on the date my visa is ending without telling the employer?

Kindly reply if you know anything.

1 - Yes, ranges from 2-5 yrs
2 - No, until and unless your employer gives you a final exit visa, you will be banned if you don't return

Ali_N wrote:

1 - Yes, ranges from 2-5 yrs
2 - No, until and unless your employer gives you a final exit visa, you will be banned if you don't return

They can ban work visit visa ? I doubt that...

hamudi wrote:

They can ban work visit visa ? I doubt that...

Yea that's what I'm thinking. But can not confirm. All the other answers saying I need a final exit visa.. no I do not.

One of my colleagues left in the middle of his visa. But I do not know if he was banned or not.

This system is nothing like Iqama.
I have my passport and can leave anytime I want.
Only issue is with visa..

If it's a business visa then u can leave without being banned... does it say "not permitted to work" ? in red writing ?

hello guys i am working in a construction company but still on a 90days work visa but i am not interesed to continue in this country. my question is
1. can i leave saudi without informing the company  and exit visa.
2.is exit visa really needed to exit during 90days probation on working visa.
i got only 20 days left please reply soon