Visa Transfer

Hi everyone!
     I have resigned from my current job 2 months before my contract ends. I found a new employer and they gave me an offer letter to give to my previous employer so they can process mobility. The thing is, is it possible that I'll be the one to process my mobility by directly going to lmra instead of giving the offer letter to my previous company?



New topic