Crossing the border to extend the family visit visa?

Hello,

The visit visa validity is 180 days (6 months). Multiple.
Duration of stay: 30 days!

I just received an sms  from MoI, mentioning that the visit visa expires after 7 days.
My colleagues are advising me to go out of the border and re-enter to renew the visa for another 30 days.

Does anybody know if this is possible to do without going out the border? In Riyadh. Or Online thru Absher?

Thanks!

Hi brother Have you found any solutions with your subject. Personally i am having the similar case because my wife 1year multiple visit visa entry but valid for 90days..recently i have renewed it for another 90 but now i want to send her abroad to re-enter again before the 180days expiration..do you have any idea?

Hi,

You don't need to take your guest outside of the country anymore. All you need to do is just to log-in to Absher online and Extend Visit Visa through e-Service.

Before submitting your request, you need to make a payment thru SADAD, it's 100 SAR only.
Select Government Fees-> Alient Control -> Extend Visit Visa.

Easy-peasy.

Good luck!

Hi bro please send me your whatssup number on *** ..i need to talk to u urgently

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

How many times you can extend the visa by staying inside KSA? I heard only two or three time after that you have to leave the country.

kom340 wrote:

Hi,

You don't need to take your guest outside of the country anymore. All you need to do is just to log-in to Absher online and Extend Visit Visa through e-Service.

Before submitting your request, you need to make a payment thru SADAD, it's 100 SAR only.
Select Government Fees-> Alient Control -> Extend Visit Visa.

Easy-peasy.

Good luck!

How many times you can extend stay of 30 days by staying inside KSA? I have heard that you can extend it for meximum 2 or 3 times, after that you musy have to leave KSA.is it right??