Finding food after Maria

Pueblo in Isla Verde was fully stocked with meats. Some veggies and fruits. Not sure how often they're getting or if they'll get anymore shipments.

Hope this helps someone!

Does anyone know if there is food in the southwest, specifically, Guanica or Yauco?

I would check out the walmart in yauco. Sams in Ponce is open

annabfalter wrote:

Does anyone know if there is food in the southwest, specifically, Guanica or Yauco?

I asked Jonuel Luis morales on twitter, a reporter in PR and he said a lot of the supermarkets in Yauco are open and fully stocked.

If someone knows where we could buy bleach I would be interested to learn that. We use it to treat rain water so whatever lives in there dies before we use the water to flush toilets and to take a shower.

Gary wrote:

If someone knows where we could buy bleach I would be interested to learn that. We use it to treat rain water so whatever lives in there dies before we use the water to flush toilets and to take a shower.

I posted on a couple PR pages where I can find bleach. Maybe someone will let me know and I'll get back.

So about the bleach, In Caguas stores do have it like KMart, Capri, Econo, Ralphs and Selecto.

Sounds good, we're gonna go to Caguas! Thanks!!

Hope you find it Gary!

Thank you, Peachy!

We didn't make it to Caguas, yet. We did check in K-Mart in San Patricio yesterday. No luck there.

A friend of us in Guaynabo found plenty of bleach in CVS over there and bought us 6 bottles!