Need information !!!

Hey! My name is Angie and im having a lot of troubles figuring out the easiest way to immigrate to Quebec from the U.S. so my long term boyfriend is going to McGill university and we plan on moving in together, but the thing is, is that im only 17.  I had a plan to get a Visitors Visa, rent an apartment, and turn 18 in Canada, then apply for PR. but i need help in the whole process of it! anything would help, Thanks!

New topic