Does Puerto Rico send data to carfax??

I purchased a used car that is now giving me trouble. I pulled a carfax and see that it was originally made and shipped to Puerto Rico and was there for 6 years until it was shipped over to the states. Is there anyway for me to find out it's history while it was in San Juan, Puerto Rico? Maybe a website or place to call to ask about the cars history?
I would appreciate any help in this matter.

Hi! I highly doubt it. You can try CESCO which is the DMV but youll most likely have to make a trip down, and if you do you might end up with no info either way.

OR you could be really lucky and nothing happened with the car in PR.

Thanks to you though, I looked up a car fax report on a vehicle we purchased in PR. 18 vehicle history reports, so looks like it does get reported somewhere. I'm afraid to look.

lol yeah it's like carfax is good and bad. I will look into CESCO, it's worth a shot. See if you're getting reports that means this car has to have some sort of history somewhere. I'm going to keep digging. Thanks for the tip.

A lot of people take their car to the corner body shop or mechanic, they dont make reports.