Meet new friends

Hi,
I arrived in Singapore 2 months ago and really enjoy living in that country. Unfortunately I didn't get too much chance going out and meet with new people due to some constraints.
Today I'd really like to meet and share my experiences, culture, travels with new people. We can plan to meet at some point for a drink in the city.
BTW, I'm French and been living in Spain and UK before coming to Singapore. I really enjoy discovering new culture and traveling and if I'm looking for someone or a group of people interested in traveling around Singapore.

Hope to here from you and to plan a meetup very soon.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

It would be nice to meet up for a drink may be next Friday after work.
I came to singapore 1 month ago and have been looking for some friends as well. Btw there is a BBQ tomorrow afternoon 1pm at East coast park. If you are interested and would like to join, please drop me a mail at [email protected] and i would let you know the details.

Cheers,
Varun

Hi dear all,

Planning a meetup next weekend would be lovely! I am flying into Singapore on the 31 March and would love to meet up new friends there! Tossing around the ideas and possibility of settling down there, but would be really great if I could meet some friends first.  Keep me posted! 

Anyone on Skype? My username is anitatianjiang

Hi Jeremy,

Welcome to Singapore and Expat.com.

Look forward to meeting you soon.

Cheers

Hey guys! I got here 3 days ago.. Am gonna be here for a month..  Thinking of staying for up to 6 months... Am Cameroonian.. I speak french and English.. I live in Houston, Texas. Would be great meeting other people..

Hi and welcome on the forum bigshow :)

Armand