Let's get the party started !!

Hi Guys and Girls

I am new to AD and so far have been very busy with settling down. I now figured out that the time has come to make some friends and to do some sports.

Anyone who wants to do a bit of socializing and got good ideas on what one could do in AD please message me.

I play tennis, footbal ... like swimming, dancing...whatever... just want to find something fun to do in AD.. something that I have been missing since I left Canada.

So if you are bored like me and want to diversify your experiences and make some friends message me.. I will try to get something organized.

Thought would be nice to have a BBQ party one of the coming evenings... play football.. or voleyball on Cornish beach.. there are large unused areas there.. thought would be a great place for a few expat to get together.

hy i also like sport n dance and same like u geting bored hear, as i amdetood u speak russian,thi is what i really missin hear, i m staing not far from cornish,just give me to know, when u wont to do it,hope it will b on weekend, because of work:cool:

Hi Chemondan

I want to get this discussion going to see who else want to join some sort of social event.

Privet!!kak Abu dhabi cetchas??otchen jorko!!!!ia budu sdest v semtiabr rabotaet!!das skorovo!!!!!

Hello chris1672004!

As you are on the anglophone forum please post in English so that other members can understand :)
You can use the private messages service until we make a Russian version of the site :D

Thanks
Armand

Hi Chris

Good to hear from you. Sep is a long way.. i may be gone by then.. but who knows.

Armand you are taking this too seriously..

Have a good weekend guys