Japanese looking for internship opportunity in Bangkok !!

Hi everyone!

I am 24-year-old male Japanese who study for degree from a university in UK, and looking for internship position in Bangkok for Nov 2017 to Feb or Mar 2018. I am able to communicate in Japanese and English. Ideal job functions are finance, accounting, banking, investment, insurance, marketing, or consulting. I am available immediately.

Since 2012, I have been in Singapore and majoring in accounting and finance. and While studying for my degree, I have got two working histories in Singapore and Taiwan. At the one in Singapore, I got experience in finance and  management department in Car industry ( more than 5 years since 2012 ).  then at the other one in Taiwan,  I did marketing intern in IT industry (3 months in 2017 ).

My main strengths are adaptability, dependability and the determination to get a job done as proven by my varied work experiences in car parts trading industry and internship under electronic learning company. I try to learn something new from every experience because I believe there is always room for self-improvement both personally and professionally.

Hope you hear from you.

Sincerely,
Jun

Hi Jun,

Could you please drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website ?

- Internship offers in Bangkok

In addition to that,  make sure to read the Internships in Thailand article and to browse through the links provided.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Check this page out: https://เด็ก … ?_lc=en_US I found my internship here. My Thai friend recommended it to me. You can look for type and also see if they pay you, but usually they don't