Moving To Casablanca

Hi Everyone,

I am moving to Casablanca early January 2018.
I am very happy about it since it seems to be a nice place to live.

I am now looking for an appartment or a house fully furnished to rent.
Can anyone give me some tips about the different areas of the city and what would be the best place to stay?

Thanks
Claude

Hi,
I was in Morocco a few weeks ago and I used this web site https://m.avito.ma/list to find places to rent. Pretty sure you can use it to find a place with what you want and need.

Good luck!

Hello , and welcome to Morocco  the rent depends on your budget really but most of the places where you can find a furnished appartements are normally highly priced.

Depends on the level of comfort and quality of decorating and furniture and having a moroccan negotiate a fair price for you.  Then verify that things in the contract before signing actually are so, i. e. the internet and elec wall outlets, appliances actually work.  Unlike in the US after the contract is signed here you usually have to pay for any small repairs.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop your advert under the Housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

How much is the rent?

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Housing adverts are not allowed on the forum, feel free to post it under the Housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I have exactly the same issue. So looking forward for replies as well  :happy:

mariagutch wrote:

It pretty much depends on your budget and the neighborhood you want to live in. It is also easier once you are here, so that you can visit around and pick what's best for you. You can also try ads online (avito.ma). Mucha suerte !
I am from Casablanca, if you need any other information, please do not hesitate.