Podcast Host looking for Guests!

Hello!
My name is Andrew, and I am searching for some guests for my new multimedia podcast, "Shanghai After Midnight."
I'll be in Shanghai for 2 to 3 months so this will be some what of a mini-series. My audience will most likely be based in Los Angeles and hopefully Shanghai, but I also have relationships with fellow broadcasters ranging from Berlin to New York and more.

Who am I searching for:
Artists, Musicians, Chefs, Bakers, Bartenders, Restauranteurs, Poets,  Journalists, Critics, Actors, Historians, Academics, and more.
People who have the their fingers on the pulse of contemporary Shanghai culture.

My goal is to show the world Shanghai's vibrancy through the night owl perspective.
If you or any one you know fits this criteria please do no hesitate to reach out! I'd love to hear your/their stories.
**The guests do not need to be expats. Ability to speak English would be ideal, but do no let this stop you from reaching out to me. We will make any language barrier work!**

Please feel free to contact me directly on expat.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you!

Hi Andrew

Im Franck from france , i used to be a bartender but in Paris...
But i spend 2 years in shanghai almost 9 years ago and had a friend who was a manager at one bar in shanghai that's still open , and now im back in shanghai, and i have a pretty good experience in shanghai nightlife.

i can speak english, not perfect tho but still ok.

feel free to pm me if you think i can help you in your podcast project !

Cheers !

Hello I see that you are looking for guests at your podcast host i'm a 27 years old student from Switzerland currently living in Shanghai, I speak french english and a little bit of Chinese and would love to participate at your podcast.

I lived 5 years in london for study purpose and modelling and i'm now in shanghai to do my master degree.

My wechat is :***

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Greetings,

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct