Looking to buy music instruments (digital piano) in Port-au-prince

Hi everybody,

In a few days I am moving to Haiti for several months.
To bring my own digital piano turns out to be quite expensive, so I was wondering if it is feasible to find an affordable digital/stage piano in Port-au-Prince? (let's say under 500 or 600 USD)
It does not need to be super fancy. Just in good condition, with weighted Keys and preferrably built-in speakers. (To give you an idea: currently I have the Korg SP170, which I truly like)

Please let me know if you know whether or not this is possible, because I don't find much on the internet.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

Len

Hi Len,
I just happened onto your post from 8 months ago.
If you are still looking, I have a Yamaha Arius YDP-S51 digital piano for sale, weighted keys, 10 built-in voices, 3 pedals, a built-in metronome and 2-track recorder. A memory with 50 classical pieces.
Please contact me by phone (509) 3736-2572, if interested.
David

Len Bynoe
19 October 2017 12:48:45
1 post
Arrondissement de Port-au-Prin

Hi everybody,

In a few days I am moving to Haiti for several months.
To bring my own digital piano turns out to be quite expensive, so I was wondering if it is feasible to find an affordable digital/stage piano in Port-au-Prince? (let's say under 500 or 600 USD)
It does not need to be super fancy. Just in good condition, with weighted Keys and preferrably built-in speakers. (To give you an idea: currently I have the Korg SP170, which I truly like)

Please let me know if you know whether or not this is possible, because I don't find much on the internet.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

Len