Malaysia Student visa for young kids

Hi

I am currently working in KualaLumpur on a work permit sponsored by my company. I am in a relationship with my girl friend from Cambodia and plan to get married sometime next year.  Until then, I would like to bring her kids to Malaysia and have hem attend school in Malaysia.  The eldest is about 6 years old and the younger one is around 4 years old.

Does any of the international schools in Malaysia offer student visa for such young children ?  My girl friend does not have a valid visa and hence cannot use her status to bring in the kids to Malaysia.  While I will be sponsoring their education financially, I am not sure if they can come to Malaysia using my visa status ( we are still not married). I am running clueless and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Aravind

You can enroll the children to an international school and apply a guardian pass for your girlfriend. Or else you can apply a long term social visit pass as common law spouse

Thanks Shehajaz for your reply.

Does the Malaysian Immigration recognise common law system ? I know many of the western and European countries adopt that but I wasn't sure if Malaysian Government accepts that and especially given the fact that I am from India.  Is there a website or portal that documents the process to apply long term social pass based on common law?

With regards to the option of applying in International school, let me talk to some of the schools and figure out.

Thanks in advance.
Aravind

You can check Long Term Social Visit Pass. Malaysian government accepts this but since you are from India I dont think India practices common law spouse? There are certain documents you have to upload