Irishman needs favour

Hi all,

I am an Irish football fan who is hoping to travel to Copenhagen in November for our World Cup playoff against Denmark.

In order to give myself the best chance of getting a ticket, I'm trying to join the Danish FA fan club.....however, this requires a Danish number.

Would anyone here be willing to help me out by providing their number for me to enter in my application form? A SMS verification code is then sent to the phone, I would need this code then to verify my application. Your number will no longer be needed.

I appreciate it is a random request for strangers but any help is greatly appreciated. 100% genuine.

Thanks,
John

Hello sir/mam
My name is prem bahadur.i am 32 years old.i am from nepal.present day i am working in dubai at the Korean restaurant named kpop chicken as a Chef(head cook) even the kitchen incharge.it has been 4 years plus that I'm  serving for this company.before i have worked in Thailand and Qatar as Arabian cook so my experience in hotel sector is more than 10 years.so i think I'm capable and have confidence to face any challenges which may come at my work.i even have cleared the hygiene course level 3 from dubai municipality because of which i am able to maintain the hygiene safety through out the kitchen.cooking is passion rather than the work for me thats why in the future too i would like to work as a Chef with lots of responsibilites.infact I'm seeking a good job opportunity where i can show my cooking talent and grab the advantage of it not only for myself even for the company which I'm  going to work with.i hope that i have satisfied with my views regarding my work.i will keep carm and will be waiting forward for your valuable positive response.thank you
Regards
Prem bahadur bk.