Planning to move Riyadh.....need help !!

Hi all

My name is Fathima ,currently living in Kuwait with my husband and 1yr old baby ...,,my husband got an offer in Riyadh for 8000 sar per month including everything ...he has been working as training coordinator for past 6 years ....

My question is ....

1.Is this salary enough to run a family (after the introduction of new tax)
2. How much minimum salary should needed to get family visa
3.cost of 1bhk flat and groceries...

Waiting for the right advise....
Thank you

Use this to get an overall  idea about Cost Of Living

1.Is this salary enough to run a family (after the introduction of new tax)
  > IMO, it'd be enough but again it depends on your lifestyle
2. How much minimum salary should needed to get family visa
  > To get family visa, a valid profession  is necessary
3.cost of 1bhk flat and groceries..
> You would get it from 15K SAR per year as per area and flat's conditions(monthly, half-yearly payment option will be there)

Thank you so much for ur clear reply

Sorry to bother you again but I still have some more doubts:
1.regading new tax .how it is like we should need to pay every month or pay while renewal of iqama

2. Is training coordinator will be a valid professsion for getting family visa (because I cannot find in the website )

Thanks in advance.....

Fathima afsa wrote:

Thank you so much for ur clear reply

Sorry to bother you again but I still have some more doubts:
1.regading new tax .how it is like we should need to pay every month or pay while renewal of iqama

2. Is training coordinator will be a valid profession for getting family visa (because I cannot find on the website )

Thanks in advance.....

1.  Renewal of iqama
      Have a look at this thread

2.  I think it is but I'm not certain on this. I'd suggest contact with HR or concern person from the company he is going to work. There are many resources that show the list of professions eligible to get the family visa on the internet but that wouldn't from a legit source though.

Hello,

1) It is called as dependent fee. It will be charged during the renewal of Iqama (For whole year at once). It is 100 SR per month per dependent until 01/07/2018. After  that will be doubled for each dependent.

2) Don't worry you will get a family visa. His employer may provide another valid profession on Iqama if the profession (Training Coordinator) is unavailable.

But.

If the current Salary package is closer in Kuwait, don't even think of migrating to Riyadh.

habeeb_afr wrote:

If the current Salary package is closer in Kuwait, don't even think of migrating to Riyadh.

+1

Thanks once again for all ur replies ..

I would second that life her has become so expensive 100sar is now just like 10sar, most working people are now sending back their families and staying here alone plus if you have children who d go to school it's a minimum of 20k to 30k a year.