Hello and Hey there
Im thinking about working temporarily as a physiotherapist assistant in England since I dont have yet an HCPC registration  that allows me to practice under the protected title "physiotherapist"...but I don't know if a physiotherapist assistant post qualifies me for a tier 2 visa...? what are the jobs to be considered as skilled jobs in the UK that can get you tier 2 work visa ?
I would apprecite any help from you guys

New topic