Starting a small company in Sri Lanka

Hi there!

I'm looking to start up a small business in Sri Lanka and wondering how difficult it is and costs etc.

I'm currently based in the UAE but I am from the Netherlands!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi , Depends on nature of business and investment amount. Visit BOI Sri Lanka website. for investment below $ 100,000 you need to find a local partner. Please let me know the business. I can provide more details .

Everything depend on type of your business
Please send details to ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

@supun44

For security reasons it is unsafe to post any contact details on the open forum. Use the pm system for this.

Hi,

The costs, as well as the rules and regulations, depend on the type of business you would like to start. My recommendation is to go for a loan as you'll always be on the safe side. Visit the website of Seylan Bank. They have various loan options that'll certainly help you.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You can have a srilankan as your business partner and can get up to 40% of the shares. If you are willing to do so please feel free to contact me asap.

If you want more information about starting business in sri lanka please let me know i would like to help to you

hi Plz contact email via ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@dileeplucian

It is unsafe to post contact details on the open forum. Use the message system for this

m

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct