1.   cashew nut  1 kg ?
2.  a4 , paper 1 box   ?
3.  Pepper 1 kg ?
4.  biscuit   1 kg ?
5.  Foot ware rates ?
please inform me dong rates

Thank you
loveley

I suggest you get a little more balance in your diet.  Eating only cashews and biscuits with pepper could cause indigestion.  At least your feet will be covered and you will have paper to write home.

Does the price of these items make or break a decision on whether or not to move to Vietnam?  :/   How important is the price of these items after housing, transportation, and even a more balanced diet?   People query about the cost of housing here to the point of excessive repetition but at least it makes some sense as it is likely the largest personal budget item.  There was a recent thread on the cost of electricity.   I am sure there is some rationale behind your list but I don't see it.

THIGV,

From my best guess, this doesn't relate to daily life spending/diet.

loveley wants to do business in Vietnam (as one topic he created before) so he is doing a market research.

loveley, please correct me if I am wrong!

You are probably correct.  Cashews still seem a little odd as I think both Vietnam and India are exporters.  Perhaps he wants to send to a third nation.  Also all the reams of A4 that I ever bought in Vietnam were made in China.  It would seem to me that he would need wholesale prices but did not specify as such.  Most people responding here would only know retail.

loveley wrote:

i want to Vietnamese Things rates DONG please help me
1.   cashew nut  1 kg ?
2.  a4 , paper 1 box   ?
3.  Pepper 1 kg ?
4.  biscuit   1 kg ?
5.  Foot ware rates ?
please inform me dong rates

Thank you
loveley

Hello loveley,

I'm afraid no one can answer your question on this forum as there's no single price for any of those products that you have listed.
You have to do your own research on Google.

If you are interested in trade (export/import), you may check  sites like AliExpress  or Alibaba or online retailers like Lazda to find the information you want.

Hope it helps.

A4 paper about 60- 70 000 vnd / ream.
1 box has 4 or 5 ream.
Biscus not sell by kg. We sell by bag ( gram). 1 bag has diference price by company.
Cashchew & chilli u want fresh or dry??