JUC lecturer positions

Hi,

I ve applied for a lecturer position and after I send all my documents, I received an email from someone called Nicolas saying that once the application evaluation is completed I will be notified through email about the outcome of my application.

what do I understand from this? no interviews? I have a lot of questions!! Please assist!

Very odd.
Make sure you sent them to the right place, not a scammer pretending to be from there.

Hi 3kittens,

I was reading one of your previous message on expat.com regarding job at JUC (Jubail University college).

I have also recently applied at JUC and received an email from Nicolas that they will review my application and then they will notify the outcome.

Did you received any reply from Nicolas or JUC about the outcome of your application.

Hi 3kittens,
The same thing happened to me. I applied to a lecturer job and had the same reply from Nicolas. I waited for nearly a month and recently I received an apology email that they'd chosen the most qualified person who was not me. Although i have all the requirements needed for the job. But what i should say?
It actually takes quite a long time for them to respond. So be a bit more patient.
Regards