Just arrived / Nouvelle arriv�

Hi,

I'm Italian but I spent my last 3 years between Belgium and France (ans so I speack french). I've just arrived (the day before yesterday) in Noumea for a six month mission.

Everything was so quiqly that I really hadn't the time to reasarch anything about both the contry and the town so I'm pretty loss and, of course, I don't know anyone. I mean I still don't have any clues about where going out so I'm basically looking forward to start making some new friends here.

I'm easygoing and extremely curious about noumea so if you're already leaving here and you'd like to share some of your time with a greenhorn do not hesitate to contact me. I'd welcome any chances to know someone.

Ps I wrote in english becouse I wasn't sure if everybody speaks franch, it's OK if you'll answer in french.

Dario

Welcome on Expat.com Dario ;)

I will suggest you to use the French version of the New Caledonia forum (it is pretty much more active than the Anglophone one)!

Though I hope that you will establish lot of wonderful contacts via our web community.

Regards

Merci,

je le poste dans l'autre cotè

Hi Dario,

how's it going for you in Noumea.
I will be in your situation on Saturday, so I am also just looking for some mates for hanging out and explore the city.
First I will be looking for flat to share. I think to stay there till July, so if you like we can catch up one day.

Cheers

Alex

Hi!

I'm French and I'll be in Nouméa in November. Any good tips is welcome, as I am travelling alone and don't know the island nor anyone there.

Thanks a lot!!