Tailor made suits/Tuxedo

Does anyone know where or good tailors for suits or Tuxedos?

Thanks

Venicia - Italy style on Hail St., it's on the right hand side after passing Marhaba supermarket...

hamudi wrote:

Venicia - Italy style on Hail St., it's on the right hand side after passing Marhaba supermarket...

hey bro, any idea how much do they charge. I know Mahmal Center in Balad is also have tailors but they charge too much.

Ehtesham wrote:
hamudi wrote:

hey bro, any idea how much do they charge. I know Mahmal Center in Balad is also have tailors but they charge too much.

arm and a leg...they are not cheap. Usually I buy my own cloth and get it custom stitched there.

IIRC they charged me 500 just for labour...They have a shop in Mahmal too, it's called Milano, not the brand Milano (M) logo one.

hamudi wrote:
Ehtesham wrote:
hamudi wrote:

arm and a leg...they are not cheap. Usually I buy my own cloth and get it custom stitched there.

IIRC they charged me 500 just for labour...They have a shop in Mahmal too, it's called Milano, not the brand Milano (M) logo one.

so venicia and Milano hmmmmm both are same

Yep, markup at Milano is higher due to location :P