Flatshare

Hello everyone,

I am coming from London to work as a trainee and was wondering if anyone has advice on finding a room to rent. I am looking for something from 1 April 2011 for around 5 months-if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful! Or if anyone has a room close to the city please get in touch! I look forward to hearing back.

Thanks
Tirupa

Hi Tirupa,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I suggest you to post an advert under Luxembourg classifieds > accommodation section.

Wish you good luck in your search,
Christine

Hi Tirupa,

I reached Luxembourg on 1st April for work and I'll be staying here for next 6 months. Can anyone help me to find out a decent place to stay (Studio / 1 BHK is Ok) or flatsharing wid you.

Thanks, Rima

Hey Rimbhat,
I am Mayank from Mumbai and going to Luxembourg for three months may june and july this year for an internship. It's good to see that you are from Pune. Do you know more indians there? What's your purpose of visit?

Hey Mayank,

I'll be moving to Luxembourg in January. Could you help me out a bit with contacts for letting agents and appropriate one bedroom houses please. I'll be going for a 6 months internship at Amazon.

Thanks.
Harsh