Trip across India

Hi Fellow Expats,

We are going on an epic journey covering Goa, Delhi, Agra, Manali and Sri Lanka in a month time starting this 26th Oct from Bangalore. We will be travelling with Buses, flights and trains having that local feel while traveling in India.

Was wondering if anyone will be up for it? All the Cost has to be Shared between ourselves, I have made the Itinerary and have looked for possible routes to take.
Currently we are 6 of us all from Different countries and looking forward to increase the Group for more fun and laughter.

I understand it's a very short notice, but in case you are planning to travel during this time, please join us.

Ping me here :)

Thanks,

Romain kutty wrote:

Hi Fellow Expats,

We are going on an epic journey covering Goa, Delhi, Agra, Manali and Sri Lanka in a month time starting this 26th Oct from Bangalore. We will be travelling with Buses, flights and trains having that local feel while traveling in India.

You lucky devil. I can't come but I'd love you to continue this thread with photos and comments about your trip.

I'm guessing you're an experienced backpacker but if I might offer one suggestion. Forget the traditional sleeping bag in flavour of a home made one. Get a length of thin cotton material about 1M wide and two and a half times your height. Sew that into a long thin bag to sleep in, spraying the open end with insect repellent each night. Bite free sleep in the worst of cheap hotels and very light to carry around.
Bonus - It can also be used as a wrap around if you're on a train with AC like a freezer.