Bahrain Visa process

Dear friends, 

Please anyone clear in my question regarding bahrain employment visa process,  my employer already applied for bahrain visa,  when checked in the lmra site the message shown " Employment visa is in progress " Monthly fees "Paid" . It means what is the status of my visa application , Normally how many days taken after in this message to receive the visa...

Since there were lot of holidays there could be backlogs so have patience.

T&R

Thanks for your reply ... I got my visa and fly to bahrain on 15 Oct

Good to know, all the best.

God bless.

T&R

Hi Friend's,
Anyone can say  why work visa approval for Indian's is taking long time,i.e more than a month.There is any any different type of verification or something else...
My Medical fitness and passport submitted on 22 Nov to Employer,Today i checked in LMRA ,Still its showing in progress.Can i call and ask directly in LMRA Official number?

sumeshkutty wrote:

Hi Friend's,
Anyone can say  why work visa approval for Indian's is taking long time,i.e more than a month.There is any any different type of verification or something else...
My Medical fitness and passport submitted on 22 Nov to Employer,Today i checked in LMRA ,Still its showing in progress.Can i call and ask directly in LMRA Official number?

As far as I know, Indian nationality is not one of those which faces security check delays like some others nowadays e.g. Bangladesh, Egyptian, Lebanese, Syrian etc.   The delay could be due to any number of reasons.  The right person to advise you where the application is stuck is your employer.

Thanks for your reply.