Enquiry about the talent visa processing time frames for nz

Hello guys..my name is munyaa am from zimbabwe ,am a qualified automotive technician with over 10years experience recently got a job offer from a company in new zealand. I did apply for my talent visa on the 30th of August and my application was assigned to a case officer on the 4th of september. The case officer did ask for my employer references and I immediately sent them to her.

Now my question is how long does the talent visa take to process?anyone who has applied for it before?they did send me an email last week stating that they are stil processing my application and can't give a difinate timeframe. The waiting is making me nervous. Please help

Munyaa44 wrote:

Hello guys..my name is munyaa am from zimbabwe ,am a qualified automotive technician with over 10years experience recently got a job offer from a company in new zealand. I did apply for my talent visa on the 30th of August and my application was assigned to a case officer on the 4th of september. The case officer did ask for my employer references and I immediately sent them to her.

Now my question is how long does the talent visa take to process?anyone who has applied for it before?they did send me an email last week stating that they are stil processing my application and can't give a difinate timeframe. The waiting is making me nervous. Please help

In general, the issuance of visa takes from 6 to 20 weeks if everything is cleared. In real, if the case is fair and without having any issue, the case officer doesn't take much longer and within 6 weeks, the visa is granted.
P.S, Talent visa is a very strong visa which doesn't take much time and granted within 4 - 6 weeks.

Ooh thanks mate,it means I still have a long wait ahead of me..hope after waiting this long the response would be a positive one..And that my new employers won't start to get impatient. .