Braces in Maldives

Hello everyone,
My name is Sandra. I'm planning on moving to Maldives, Male' in 10 months.
The problem is, I have braces on and I will have them for at least one year more. Does any of the dental clinics in Male' have orthodontists? I will have to visit one once a month so if there are please could you tell me what the cost for adjusting is if you know? I can't find any information online.
I know I can go to India or Sri Lanka but it would be easier if there was one in Male'.
Thanks for help.

Hi! Can you kindly let me know what happened to your situation?
I'm from sri Lanka. I was supposed to get braces this month But had to postpone since I'll be starting a job in Maldives from next month. I desperately need dental braces.

hello. yes. there are many dentist clinics available in Maldives and offers these services.
the original poster probably doesn't have any one in Maldives to guide them, or maybe just decided to surprise move to Maldives without discussing with her boyfriend so have to post in this random forum. JK, really tho, my biggest advice for people planning to move, is to  discuss with the person who has offered them a job, or their boyfriend or friend before deciding to move to Maldives. Some of the information here is so wrong.