Cleaner for one bedroom apartment in Toyen area

Hi there:
I am seeking a referral for a good housecleaner for occassional cleaning of a one bedroom apartment (approx 50 square meters).. Any recommendations are welcomed.  Thanks Jennifer

Please look in the BUSINESS DIRECTORY or post an ad in the JOBS section for better results.  The forum is not the appropriate place for this, and this topic will quickly fade from view.  Please review the Norway Forum Code of Conduct.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Reality is I am not seeking a business but an individual who cleans houses  / apartments.. nor am i interested in EMPLOYING the person - simply having them come, clean an apartment, be paid via VIPPs and go forward..HOW can I post this 'common' need?

jennifervessels wrote:

HOW can I post this 'common' need?

Follow the instructions I gave you. There are sections of the site for your needs, the forum is not the appropriate section.  I realize you are new to the site, please explore it further.

Hei!  Am a student at BI Norwegian business school Oslo. i do part times jobs in cleaning houses and offices. i can do it for you if you want we can make time and meet.

Hi! Am Njoh I study at BI Norwegian Business school Oslo. I have been doing cleaning as my part time job to help earn some extra income. Currently I clean at colour line cruise in Oslo and also some other places I can give you my reference if you want. I can do the job we can make time to meet and talk about it if you would like me to do it. Thanks
  Hope to read from you

Hi! Am Njoh I study at BI Norwegian Business school Oslo. I have been doing cleaning as my part time job to help earn some extra income. Currently I clean at colour line cruise in Oslo and also some other places I can give you my reference if you want. I can do the job we can make time to meet and talk about it if you would like me to do it. Thanks
  Hope to read from you

Hi there:
Can you send me a bit more information including experience cleaning (such as apartments), rates and references for me to call?   Many thanks, Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,
     Can you please send me your email address so that  I can send you the things you are asking? I can send me CV attach to it
Njoh.
Takk

Of course - ***..  Thanks Jennifer

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : please communicate in private to send your information

Hello,

Again, anyone offering or seeking a job should do so via the JOBS section of the site, not the forum please.  Also, posting of personal contact information is expressly forbidden for security reasons. 

Thank you
Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Closed