Online shopping in Qatar

Hello everyone,

Shopping online can be far more convenient and offer greater choice than going into shops, be it grocery shopping or retail.

Are there options for online shopping in Qatar? Which sites or apps do you use most frequently and are these local or international?

Are there particular products that are cheaper to buy online or that are perhaps not available in Qatar?

What is the delivery process like — is it easy to receive deliveries and what are the costs of shipping? Are there any taxes to pay upon receipt?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla
The online Shopping in Qatar little bit useful because of the shipment fees & Legalization to ship items to Qatar. this working good in UAE but here in qatar is limited  only some selected items can be shipped
for me i use only Amazon because i don't trust the security of other websites like AliExpress or Alibabab, ......
I used to buy shoes like   Clarks Shoes & Ralph Lauren sneakers  from Amazon to guarantee fit size for more than 5 years ago until now it's cheaper than here with around 30 % & processes is very easy just download app then create an account, register, place order, choose Shipment method and track you order throw the application
I hope that i give  a useful data
Thanks
have a good day

Hi Priscilla,

I would rather agree with Romiorft. There are only a few trusted online shopping portals like Amazon. I too have used them for a range of products that I bought from them and I found them to be as per my specifications and also arrive with no defects.

However I had one bad experience with a particular online site (was it Zalora?....not sure). I bought a Van Huesen formal wear dress shirt. Everything was fine with the shirt except that there were buttons of different type and sizes on each of the shirt sleeves. Now I could have sent it back and got a replacement but who has got the time to do all that considering the fact that you go online for the sake of convenience of buying while sitting in your couch and let others do the procuring and delivering at at your doorstep.

Cheers
Shaun

Hi Priscilla,

i just recently order online for lipsticks I order from Colourpop.com last Aug.30 then i received it only last Oct. 9. I never tried anything else but i might try Aliexpress soon to buy some stuff. So far my experience is good. Delivery process i put my company PO Box they deliver it to my office.