Studying while Working

Hi All,

I am here in Belgium for my work.(Permit B) It has been 2.5 years.
I would like to do my Masters, is it possible ?
Or do I have to go back to India and get a student Visa?

Thank you !


If you want to join a part time course, while keeping your continuous employment, there is no need for any other visa type.

If you plan to stop working and do a full time program, then you may need to move to a student visa.

New topic