SCE technician membership suspended

Brother can u let me know, what should be the duration of diploma for technicians. Are those diplomas acceptable which we do from private institutes in India. Please let me know

wajahat waseem wrote:

Brother can u let me know, what should be the duration of diploma for technicians. Are those diplomas acceptable which we do from private institutes in India. Please let me know

As far as I know, private institution degree or diploma is invalid.

Asalamualaikum All.

Does anyone have any information if we can get membership of technician on SCE using International certificates which are related to our working field and profession on iqama.

I am a safety officer and my profession on iqama is also SECURITY AND SAFETY TECHNICIAN.
i have certificates of NEBOSH, IOSH & OSHA.

Can i get membership of technician using these certificates?

Kindly advice.

But i think as long as Your diploma was tested and verify to institute it will be valid. Because in there Site it not mention that We must Graduate in Known University. As long as its not FAKE.
They will accept it.

How long is the process? I send all the Docs. and my iqama will expired next month. Is there any problem to renew?or they will allow to renew even my documents is under process?and am planning to change my company so it will be going smoothly?

Anyone will advice?

Assalamoallaikum,

I have similary situation like you. I got memebership and after some days received message that memebership suspended and account locked out but memebership end date till dec 2020. Please tell if your problem solved and iqama renewed?

Thanks

Yes my iqama already renew today. And the question mark in absher is not causing any problem for the renewal of iqama may iqama renewd already.

Thanks brother for your reply, but your memebership status is suspended or active?

My membership is active in my account in SCE.
Because the validation of the documents is 3 months.

Can I renew Iqama with suspended membership or it has to be reactivated first?

I think you need active member ship, if expired renew it.

My membership end date till Dec 2020 but status suspended and Account Locked. My question is if somebody renewed iqama with suspended membership if it  has valid date.

Please check with your company HR department. I think with suspended membership jawazat department not allow renew iqama.

As my SCE application is rejected and visa is about to expire , i call the SCE costumer care they said me to go on final exit as I don't have 5 years of experience..
But i want to know that can i come back on labour visa as my profession in offer letter is WPR

Paresh370 wrote:

Please check with your company HR department. I think with suspended membership jawazat department not allow renew iqama.

hello sir can you help me,
for technician with diploma 14/02/2020 I registered and got valid membership for 2 years, after 40 days,
today I received the message and Email as “Please access your profile to complete the inefficiencies”  from SCE and when I access the profile there is one new options for uploading the documents, but not mention what document to upload or what is the exactly they need.

I have a same problem but the reason is not mentioned . you have to contect with sce and find the reason of suspension and solve this problem

really! where did you get this information my thats is true? even sce membership suspended and rejected?

Kooolman765 wrote:

Assalamoallaikum,

I have similary situation like you. I got memebership and after some days received message that memebership suspended and account locked out but memebership end date till dec 2020. Please tell if your problem solved and iqama renewed?

Thanks

helo my friend did you solve your problem?

masumborhan wrote:

we can change profession

how my friend please give some advice.

thank you

Dear,

Good day!

Just want to know the status of your membership to SEC after you received the message that your membership is suspended. are you still in KSA?

Thanks.

No update and I have already left KSA

Ah ok. Thanks for your reply and good luck.

Those who need help for SCE send me the whole problem without lies in message.

iqama professions should be as per your degree or diploma otherwise  your membership will be suspended.

thank you to all of you

If SCE membership suspended can the person go on exit
For exit how many days should the iquama be valid

Minimum 1 year diploma required... I viaited SCE office

Attestaion is not required... Asked in SCE Office

If not attested then membership will not be renewed good luck

Ask again to them maybe they are joking with you. Not possible at alllllll keep in mind

Did you changed your profession on iqama?

no you can not,they need diploma from accredited institute one who recognized by government college not private training institute

they clearly mentioned that your diploma should be equivalent what is in Saudi Arbia.it means that your diploma should be from government recognized  institute not training institute.

without attestation they will not accept,keep in mind

Dear.  Brother before 11 months ago my iqama profession was computer technician. For renewal iqama i did temporarily membership on Sce. And after one month i changed my Iqama profession to non technical like marketing. 
Now question is still i need certificate for renewal my iqama?   But i already changed my profession to non technical.

Yes tell me i want to renew my expired membership but now its rejected with same certificate ?

Dear Sir i have a same problem just now i call you  pleases help me out
this is my mobile no ***
Thanks
Raihan

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
jomerdeleon2020 wrote:

My membership is active in my account in SCE.
Because the validation of the documents is 3 months.

Hi jomerdeleon2020,
Your SCE membership is still active and not suspended? Have you got print ID & certificate option ?

My Iqama Profession is Quantity Surveyor I was registered in SCE as per experiance base  now SCE expired how can I change profession is this possible that change profession. Thanks

zahid.awan1998 wrote:

My Iqama Profession is Quantity Surveyor I was registered in SCE as per experiance base  now SCE expired how can I change profession is this possible that change profession. Thanks

You can change the profession, but you can not downgrade it to non-technician because it is blocked right now.
You can only change it to other technical profession if you have any professional diploma/degree.

Brother my suggestion is go on exit much better

Hello
Did you apply with these certificates and what is yhe procedure?

Brother do we need the attestation of diplomas from saudi embassy or it is not required?
Can you please tell me the requirements for registering as a technician?