SCE technician membership suspended

Yes ur right  I have to wait until I get membership renew payment message bill as long as I know.
But membership still temporary status not only me my friends have also same issue no body get permenent status

What is the Ramadan working  time of SCE office ?

friend did you get permenent membership is do u have any update kindly share with us
thanks

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

you found any solution dear

Dear Sir,

can I ask you some thing.
I register with SCE and they give me membership letter and everything was ok.
now they are sending mails that there is issue with your documents bala bala.

my Iqama is going for renewal after some time, my profession on iqama not belong to this membership.

kindly let me know if there will be any relation with this membership with jawazat system company never ask me for this diploma before but I just take member ship for future.

can you let me know if there will be no issue for renewing my iqama???

thanks sir

Can anyone explain how to register for technician without diploma, we have few guys there iqama is not renewing now gives error sce registration missing. Need urgent reply on this please.
Some guys tried but when trying to register it is asking for diploma. They been working for company for long time no issues. They all are very worried.
Electronic telecom technician iqama

My visa is building technician, but they register in SCE in technician,I got 3month. Temporary membership is possible to get iqama.

Pls give me proper answer

And my certificate is not attested in Saudi embassy. But it attested Kuwait embassy, is acceptable.

hi all of you
my profession computer technician i rejestred SCE after rejested i pag 500sr to SCE . after that SCE send me one email to upload your Diploma.i upload  diploma. but suddenly my account is lock.

when i open my account the comment is showing like this.
Your account is locked , Please contact council of saudi engineers.

Please suggest me what can i do.
jow can i open my account and what os reason my account is lock.
any body knows please tell me.
Regards

Hi,  have you got your membership back?

Hi, have you inquired if your profession mandatory to register in SCE? I think there list  of Technician Profession that have written on IQAMA which are linked with SCE and require registration. If ever not on the list and i suppose your profession not belongs on that list. Kindly check it.

Yes, got it, and approved alhmdulillah

Ahsan1pk wrote:

Dear Sir,

can I ask you some thing.
I register with SCE and they give me membership letter and everything was ok.
now they are sending mails that there is issue with your documents bala bala.

my Iqama is going for renewal after some time, my profession on iqama not belong to this membership.

kindly let me know if there will be any relation with this membership with jawazat system company never ask me for this diploma before but I just take member ship for future.

can you let me know if there will be no issue for renewing my iqama???

thanks sir

-------------

You can ask SCE for an inquiry for that matter via call or email.

syed kaleem wrote:

Yes, got it, and approved alhmdulillah

----

Do you have an info. for others technicians such as, electrician, electronics, pump tech'n, boiler tech'n, HVAC, Carpenter, MAson, Painter, RO Plant Tech'n, Welder, Telephone tech'n, PLumber mandatory to register?

Did you receive email or msg like this when you register or directly showing temporary membership
Dear Applicant,

You have been accepted only temporarily due to non-availability of a valid qualification. Your are directed to change your profession within three months. Your temporary membership will be cancelled automatically after the given time limit.

and that time your membership showing valid for 1 year

let me know i will help

I submitted with experience letter from my company...I got a message to submit diploma within 3 three months or else my professional on iqama will be cancelled... If I did not submit diploma what will happen... Plz guide... Ussi1989

If your Yakeen and Jawazat green then no issue i contact my GRO he visit to SCE and reply some time wrong msg coming from auto reply if you are going to register with experience ceritificate

Yes bro i recieve this message. But the other message said im valid covered for 1 year are they going to cancel the membership if not change the profession. Tnx bro

According to my GRO no issue
Let see after three months In Sha Allah no issue

Brother please update your status after three months. It can be helpful to others. Thanks..

Below msg received after registering SCE but membership is valid throughout the year

the first email change the iqama profession then after some time,

"Thank you for the payment to SCE for your membership. SCE welcomes you to the engineering fraternity of KSA as a member and issued its membership number xxxxxx .  Your membership will is valid until  6/16/2020 in accordance to the prevailing terms and conditions."

how I know which profession to changed from electronic technician to which technician

the same situation here even myself received the same msg from SEC,

Dear
I got same email please help me out. Tell me the solution.

BROTHER HAVE YOU RENEWED YOUR IQAMA AFTER TEMPORARY SCE membership expired. If yes please tell me how.

yes u can renew
u will get 3monts before message to renew membership before expire
login and follow steps.

thanks

Thanks a lot brother. Do we need to upload company letter again?

Not required any documents
After u login u will get new coloumn update membership before 3months exactly
If u need more help give me ur number I will send WhatsApp message

assalam u alaikum.khaise bhai.I have apply for sce but till now I didn't get any message from sce.yesterday I got message from sce that to complete missing information.yesterday I submitted again but till now I didn't get any message from sce and jawzat showing red

How we can check the membership is permanent or temporary My member ship is valid for one year 1st I receive email that accept temporary you direct to change profession suddenly after pay 200 receive email the request approved by sce and you member ship id 123456 valid for one year kindly let me know i do registered just today 23 july 2019.

U just renew your ID.After one year,may be you will get the option to renew your membership.The same happend to one of my friend.They said that your documents are not fully valid.We are giving you temporary membership and u should change your profession within 3 months.

You have been accepted only temporarily due to non-availability of a valid qualification. Your are directed to change your profession within three months. Your temporary membership will be cancelled automatically after the given time limit.

but my membership validity showing one year.

kinldy guide me in this situation

Yes.One of my friend faced the same issue.Honestly,I am also not sure about that.But i will suggest that before your membership expires,renew your ID next year.As now its showing valid for one year.And u will be lucky,if u find the option to renew it.

same situation for if you get any ibformation let me know also

My Iqama is going to expire in MAY 2019 & according to SCE my membership is going to expire in July 2019.

Hello brother can send on email
[link moderated]
Please same situation got renewal of iquma submitting company letter and experience letter for technician
Got email to change profession in 3 months
Next email membership valied July 2020
For next renewal of iquma how get update on SCE

Hi,

What do you think about changing from Technician to something else during this 3 months grace period?. For those who have a "Computer Technician" profession, cannot you change it to other professions which do not require SCE?

bro can you contact me on *** whatsapp

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Friends I received below email from Sec

Dear Applicant,

I check with my company and they are telling may be i need to change my profession to lower, if any one faces same issue please let me know the solution.

Thanks.....