Pending input from vetting agencies

Hi  everyone i am gourav here iam asKing about my wife i was apply her employement pass before her pass show the status is pending since from yesterday her status will change and now status is pending input from.vetting agencies expected is outcome 2 months from. The application date iam confused. Pls let me know her pass will approved or rejected  beacause i saw this type of status first time thx and reply me about this

MoM has outsourced or has an agreement with agencies who do third party verification check, which means a XYZ Agency will verify the documents provided/submitted by your wife with the application. If all the documents are genuine correct and no falsely claimed then vetting Agency will confirm with MoM, then MoM will respond in a positive way, if there is no other details required and her application has merits to get approval.

So, you need to wait for the result at MoM website and meantime you may recheck what did your wife submit (certificates and job related experiences) should be 100% accurate or else it may be rejected after vetting Agency didn't find any valid proof. Good luck

Thx bro but we provide all original docs not any fake

Hi bro how are you and happy diwali bro my wife status today also changed and now again pending can you pls tell now got chance to get approval or not

Happy Diwali. Sorry, I can't say whether it will approve or not but one thing is clear that MoM has received responses from vetting agency. So, now all the documents with MoM, hope for a positive response. Good luck.

Hi, did your wife'S pass got approved? Or still pending?

Still pending bro today is alredy done 2 months and 2 days but status still pending. Got chance to get approval or not ,,,,

Still pending bro today is alredy done 2 months and 2 days but status still pending. Got chance to get approval or not ,,,,

Did you get any update ?

zia.nishat wrote:

Did you get any update ?

It is not clear from you post whom you are referring to.

Gomzi1234 wrote:

Hi  everyone i am gourav here iam asKing about my wife i was apply her employement pass before her pass show the status is pending since from yesterday her status will change and now status is pending input from.vetting agencies expected is outcome 2 months from. The application date iam confused. Pls let me know her pass will approved or rejected  beacause i saw this type of status first time thx and reply me about this

Hi Gomzi1234,
Any update for your Wife EP?

me also having the same issue , its been 2 weeks already still pending , cant start work  , so sad , have kids also and obligations

wdleo wrote:

me also having the same issue , its been 2 weeks already still pending , cant start work  , so sad , have kids also and obligations

As you can easily see from other forum posts, a 1 - 2 months processing time for EP is normal.
Thus after just 2 weeks, you should neither worry nor complain.
Patience is a virtue!

No shouldn't be that way dont have to wait at the first place , we have family and childrens , we are living here with out family and kids , we need to make living, our children's are Singaporean and human also and thy will be affected by this

Raise your voice at MoM, hope they will listen your case.

I didn't get your point you mean your children are Singaporeans and you are here under EP and your Wife on DP?

yes childrens are Singaporean iam under long term pass LTVP  need LOC  to work , also i am not sure if i can do business is LTVP allowed to start business  ?

wdleo wrote:

yes childrens are Singaporean iam under long term pass LTVP  need LOC  to work , also i am not sure if i can do business is LTVP allowed to start business  ?

Did you earlier hold PR or citizenship which you disowned later? I don't understand how come you are holding LTVP and your Wife is in DP (or she is a Singaporean?) but children are Singaporeans!

Please go the FAQs section in the below link to clarify what you can do and what you can't do under LTVP.

http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permit … /key-facts

For business, you may explore Entrepreneurs Pass as well. It has other criteria which can be found in below link:

http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permit … ligibility

You should have known by now how the Singapore authorities work - and started the renewal application earlier.
Sorry, but they won't change their procedures or speed just because you didn't.
In addition, from your limited information I assume your wife is Singaporean. In that case she is considered the main breadwinner and your job on LoC just an (optional) side income. Otherwise you'd not have received it (and this might also be one of the reasons for a longer processing time). In any case, you have no “right” for an LoC and must be prepared for its rejection.

wife is a Singaporean and chidrens are Singaporean also . and iam still on LTVP

You are not allowed to start or run a business on LTVP!
I had to look this up myself. But so could have you!

Wdleo: Your profile says you are living in Malaysia. Did you recently move to Singapore (and forgot to update the profile)? (If this is your first LoC, then a processing time of 1-2 months should be expected. Renewals are sometimes faster.)

why i you have no “right'' ??? my wife and childrens are Singaporeans  how come ??? not healthy for family , and if my wife working is that mean i have to stay at home doing nothing , cost of living is high with children schooling and all ,
is LTVP can start a business even ?

its  not my first LOC ,  the first one stay also almost 2 months

how to tell the employers Patience is a virtue!

The employer presumably knows how the system works. So no need to tell them!
But if they don't: Ask them to contact MoM.

wdleo wrote:

why i you have no “right'' ??? my wife and childrens are Singaporeans  how come ??? not healthy for family , and if my wife working is that mean i have to stay at home doing nothing , cost of living is high with children schooling and all ,
is LTVP can start a business even ?

Many if not most families in Singapore have both parents working.
Foreigners never have a "right" for a visa. The authorities decide (in the interest of Singapore as a whole, not your family in particular) if you get one or not. You seem to have an entitlement complex and unrealistic expactations: I know cases where the (non-Singaporean) mother isn't even allowed to stay with her (Singaporean) baby in Singapore (which then has to be reared by the father and other relatives). Sad cases, but the authorities know no mercy, only their rules. So please be thankful for what you get!
I already answered that LTVP holders are not allowed to do business.

wdleo wrote:

its  not my first LOC ,  the first one stay also almost 2 months

Then expect the same two months this time, too!
(And remember that it can be rejected for any reason - without them telling you why.)

yes correct Renewals should be faster as my record is there , but look it looks as if my first time  in Singapore

Renewals are not always and automatically faster!
Maybe this time the officers have more applications to process, yo yours is in the waiting stack longer.
They can also do spot-checks on anything, e.g. topics they didn't check the first time you applied, or they can even check the same items again that were checked before.
There is no rule about how long an application takes. And there is nothing you can do but wait. (Complaining  to MoM may even make things worse, so don't. Only your employer may contact them.)
And you are only waiting two weeks yet - that is short!
Please read my sticky post about this topic.