Family Final Exit visa issued prior to after Iqama expiry date

In case an Iqama holder want to send his dependents (wife and children) on final exit under the
following scenario what are the legal implications.

1. His Iqama expiry date is for example 22 Dec, 2017
2. Can he issue final exit visa for his dependents at Nov 25, 2017.
3. Dependents can stay in KSA if the Final Exit visa issued prior to the after Iqama expiry date.
   ( For example Dependents will go to exit on Jan 11, 2018, They can or they will move must before iqama expiry date?)

Expecting an accurate reply.

It's not possible. Family has to leave at least 3 days prior your iqama expiry. Even though the final exit has been issued, the dependents will remain on your iqama until they leave the country.
The employer cannot renew your iqama till your dependents have left. I am telling this out of my own experience as i tried to do the same.

Thanks  for your responsible reply.  Yes you are right, I got a same message from my company mandoob

Hi.dears can clarify pls.
Does Iqama should be valid for final exit?
How many months min iqama should be valid?

my family final exit visa expiry is 2 days before iqama expiry but i want to travel with the family.
i had to renew my iqama can it be done in this condition?

You cannot renew your Iqama until your family left from Saudi Arabia

MY IQAMA expire on 28 july 2018, can i issue final exit for family before 10 days & can they leave saudi within 60days from issue of final exit visa. please kindly give full details.  then how my company renew my iqama.

In this situation can I get exit visa for myself.Family already got exit visa.

Can my family re-enter saudi on multiple visa if my Iqama is expiring after 2 weeks??? Please reply

good morning

i want to ask how can apply exit for may baby if here iqama expired 6 months ago? i am sponsor by my employer and my baby sponsor by my husband but my husband abandons us.. please help me

thanks!!!

Text me on *** and expalin the complete situation, thanks

Moderated by Alexia 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details for your own security. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello friend, i have a question ..
My iqama will expire on Dec 28 2018, today day i.e Nov 20 i tried to apply for final exit to my family .
its showing a msg insufficient funds . and i can't apply for final exit to my family ..
How can i apply now .
I already book filght ticket of my family befor 1 day of my iqama expire. but situation is i cannot apply for final exit through Absheer account.

looking for a valid answer.
thank you.

you have to pay 60 days dependent fee through your online banking (SADAD) for all of your dependents and then apply for final exit in MOI...

Hi All,

How can we issue final exit for dependants after iqama expiry?

I was successfully able to issue for Wife but for daughter (Above 18 years) it gives me a message "Resident permit Expired".

Can anyone please tell me how can i issue final visa for daughter. I have already paid dependant fee for both wife and daughter.

Thanks.

Dear ;

Under which head you pay the fee to issue the final exit of your family, as I have same issue

My iqama expired 10 months before and i paid all the dependent levy for my family and processed final exit for the family. I am going to stay here and my iqama is still expired. Is there any problem to send  my family to India?

Hi All,

My Iqama is Expired on 1 July, 2019 and before expiry i have paid 2 months dependent fees and make my family final exit.

My company HR saying that i have to pay full complete one year dependent fees to renew my iqama.

should i have to pay dependent fees for complete one year to renew my iqama.

Please need solution

Send your family to your native country. Otherwise it will show in the system to pay the dependent fees for them also even though u made final exit for them already. So send them first and Then ask them to renew your iqama. This is the one and only solution

Hello brother..can u tell me did u payed full levy to renew ur iqama or when family left from kingdom ur iqama renew with 2 months levy???
Urgent reply plZ

Did u paid full levy fee or for 60 days??
Plz reply

Hi , may I please know that, in order to do final exit for family after iqama expiry, do we need to pay the dependent fee for one year or just two months.

You have to pay a Dependent fee 2 month from Iqama expiry date

can i change my profession plumber to inventory controller

Hi,
My adult child around 18yr is staying with me as my dependent with separate passport who is studying here.If i apply for Exit visa for both of us,can i make exit leaving my child back in Ksa and later he can join me as he wl be completing studies and  later leave ksa within 2 months of visa expiry.Thanks

I have doubts about iqama cancellation visa .
My wife she is in india my iqama going to expire on Dec 25th I need to cancel the visa .

What is the procedure. Should need to go jawazath or else I can cancel in absher ?