Ahwal Madani

Salam,
Any guy have a good heart to help me how to pay late getting birth certificate from ahwalmadani

Dear Zain,

Can you please guide me as well as I have the same problem, and now I have issued with the passport with the first name only and the last name field is blank.
Do u know the procedure of adding the surname in the birth certificate through Ahwal Madni?

Thanks

I am facing the same issue the birth certificate has been issued with the First name only and there is no last name there. Have anybody know the procedure how to add the last name in the birthcertificate from Ahwal Madni?

Thanks

Aslaam o Alaikum,

I am living in JEDDAH and trying to get appointment in ahwal e madni with desired date of 29th of July 2015. But it shows the first appointment date is of end of august. :(
Can i select other location for appointment as my desired date of appointment is available in Makkah city.

Its very urgent for me.

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR

hello my dear friend,

please advise, is BCG vaccination should be done, before we go "Al Waha" for birth registration.

NOTE:- hospital vaccination is done with stamp & booklet, only waiting for BCG.

Dear Irfan,

You can go directly. No need to wait for BCG.

Remeber to take Birth Notification from hospital. Parents Passport and Iqama ( Original)

:) thanks a lot brother for your kind reply

Aslaam o Alaikum,

I am working and living in AL-Khobar, but my baby is born in Jeddah. Kindly advice if i can apply & receive birth certificate from AL-Khobar Ahwal madani office, or i need to apply it in jeddah.

Appreciate your reply's on above issue.

can u please give the location on google maps for ahwal madani jeddah also???

Thanks in advance

Jeddah Ahwal Madani office is on Arbaeen near tahliya bridge

google location is
https://www.google.com.sa/maps/place/Ci … 3f60?hl=en

i got my son's birth certificate today alhamdulillah

wow congrats and thanks a lot for the location...jazak alllah

Sorry another question...what all docs did u carry?
1) Parents PPs
2) Parents Iqamas
3) Hospital Letter
4) Form 87

Anything else??? Like passport size photos etc??

No that's it, 4 items along with your "ahwal madani" appointment  letter.

Don't forgot to take copies of PPs & Iqama along with originals

Good Luck!

BE SURE THAT THE BIRTH NOTIFICATION FROM THE HOSPITAL IS STAMPED. HAPPEN TO ME I  GO BACK TO THE HOSPITAL AND GET STAMP FROM THE DOCTOR..

U were a great help...thanks a ton..!!!

Aslamualikum

I have heard that you can go even without taking any appointment from Ahwal Amadni ....Please advise for the permanent birth certficate after completion of 2 years vaccination. As I have a temporary for my first child.

Thanks.

in case that after so many day of trying to get an appointment and still can't have one.
can i make an appointment on other near city? and make the process there?

my"name"is"raffy wrote:

in case that after so many day of trying to get an appointment and still can't have one.
can i make an appointment on other near city? and make the process there?

The Ahwal Madani office must be within 50km diameter of the place where birth took place.

Do you have to travel soon?

Hi All,

Is there any way If i can go to Ahwal Almadni before/after my appointment date as well all know we just have "expected" date not a "confirmed" date for baby delivery.

I am jut curious because I have appointment of 28th August and baby is not born yet and I have to travel on 10th September.

Any help/suggestion anyone?

raoyasir wrote:

Hi All,

Is there any way If i can go to Ahwal Almadni before/after my appointment date as well all know we just have "expected" date not a "confirmed" date for baby delivery.

I am jut curious because I have appointment of 28th August and baby is not born yet and I have to travel on 10th September.

Any help/suggestion anyone?

You have an exception in fact. Print out your ticket and get it stamped by your company for authenticity. Then visit them any day. They'll serve you.

The same goes for the Jawazat appointment.

I had appointment for today still I am waiting for birth. I just checked appointments are available for mid of October 2016. I need to travel on 10th September. Any suggestion what I can do to get the Birth Certificate and Iqama for new born in such a case.

Thanks in anticipation.

please tell me ahwalemadani appointment of other city of same region is entertained.......

I am not getting appointment in riyadh can i go to other city or what procedure i should follow........

Aslamualikum,

I am not sure but what I have red on online blogs, you have to get appointment in the same city where the birth took place.
May Allah make it easy for you.

Has anyone managed to get an appointment recently? Been trying for the past 1 month and no appointments are available in Riyadh. Is there a way of getting an appointment manually by visiting their offices?

You should take appointment. Their is no system going direct because the security guard will not allow you to enter in side without the appointment paper.

And after one month of berth date you have to pay 50 riyal penalty for each month.

Dears,
I am trying to take an appointment for family visa, there is no any chance with the traveling agency or any other way , i heard you may wait two or three months to find appointment in Absher/Istiqdam process, please advise.

I have got my son birth certificate from Jeddah 7 days ago but gender was written as "female". I immediately inform the officer just after receiving it. He ask me to retain original certificate with me and bring photocopy of birth certificate for filing. I handed over him copy and he informed me to come after 7 days at same time. Today i visited the office again and same person ask me to meet the Manager for the mistake. He said I can't do anything as in system it is locked and no changes are allowed. I can't understand Arabic and he can't understand English, so what ever was communicated I am writing here as per my understanding and need your help about this process. He said a 3 star Askari from Jawazat office will approve your request and send email to Riyadh for approval, once approved we will issue the new certificate. About that 3 star askari, no body knows where he sits in Ahwal Madni, how much time it will take- no idea......... can anyone help me out in this regard? and If anybody knows the alternative methods (agents) please let me know.
Manager confirm me that I don't need to visit Jawazat for this issue.

salam ,
You have solved your problem,
Please guide I have same problem.

Salam. I have visited ahwal madni many times to solve the problem and finally it was done on 21st of December. Visit the office with original birth certificate along with its copy and copy of birth notification from hospital... just go directly to access gates in main building and tell the problem to guy at gate with access card, he will allow you to move in (he never stopped me in 10-12 visits). On first floor go to room#01 to Manager and present the documents and inform about problem. He will sign and refer the case to his Junior Manager, his room is next to Manager office. Junior Manager will take documents and approve the change through his pc and cross the old birth certificate and handover all the above mentioned documents to you. Now go to the same person who print the wrong birth certificate and handover all these doc to him. He will print the new certificate and its free of cost. For me this process took 3 minutes but i have to wait for it for 41 days. Hope u will get the revised certificate soon. Don't take any chance and keep original passports and iqamas with you.
Good Luck

Congratx you have resolved your problem.

salam all,
Is there any body who can guide about how to full name to be entered in birth certificate of my child in ahwal al madni.
example as my name is Syed Furqan Ahmed
and in birth certificate of my child name is "Syed Rayan" only my Family name "Ahmed" is missing.
Please guide me if I will apply for NIC and passport for my child I will face the problem regarding incomplete name?
I don't want to loose my family name along with my child in future purpose.
is there any body who has experience with the same problem please share.
Jazak Allah.

Whether I need to take my wife there to get the birth certificate of my daughter??

I need Birth certificate for my son (19 Days)
There are no appointment Available in Absher,
They are Blocked.

Two Times I went to Civil Affairs in Nasria, Security Told me must take Appointment, It's getting on Night,But I tried Lots of times I didn't get an Appointment.

How can this Possible now?