Learning Spanish in Jeddah

Hi Guys, any idea where we can learn Spanish in Jeddah? we are a group of 6 people
thx

Hi!
I am certified Spanish teacher form Spain.I am not based in Saudi Arabia but if you want we can learn Spanish online. Sometimes I have big groups,it is fun and cheaper.
Regards,
Raúl Barrera

Hi Raul,
I'm interested in learning Spanish, too.
My daughter (who's 11year old) and myself are looking for one hour a week. My 6 year old daughter will do 30 minuet-lesson a week.
What is the best way to communicate with you in this regard?
Thanks,
Arwa

Hi Arwa!
Please, send me an email and we shall talk.
Cheers,
Raul

Moderated by Alexia 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details for your own security. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging and post a free advert in the Classifieds section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi. I'm an English teacher. I would like to learn the Spanish language, but I need a female teacher because of our Saudi traditions and religious customs.
That's it
Ophelia

Dear Ophelia,
I could offer the lessons to you and other friends that could be interested at the same time. Even one relative can be with us all the time. No problem. I dont know any woman teaching Spanish, otherwise i would refer to her.
Best regards,
Armando

Dear Armando,
Thanks for answering my request. I am really interested in your offer. Please tell me how can I take these Spanish lessons, or course?
Regards
JoJo

Dear Jojo,
I am happy you are that motivated!
I am availble at lunchtime (2-4 pm) or from 7 pm in the weekdays. Also during weekends. I am flexible during those times. I can go to your house or a coffeeshop. Even you can come to my office near Sultan Street.
I should assess you on your level. If it is Basic Level, 2 hours a week will be enough. In just one day or two (one hour each). If you prefer we can increase the hours. It is up to you.
I charge 100 SAR an hour and any relative can come to check I am a serious person. Likewise if you know more interested people they can join and I will apply 10% off if you are 2, 15% if you are 3 and 20% if you are 4.
Best regards

I have the best audio course for learning Spanish language called Michel Thomas Spanish. DM for details

Hi Luis,

We have children aged 11 to 14 who would like to learn Spanish.

May I ask what is your experience in teaching and how do you create your lesson plans.  Are you a Native Spanish speaker?

Please let us know how we can get in touch with  you directly.

Best regards,
Rolando Ramos

@Luis Lopez de Arrieta

Hi

i am looking for a part-time Spanish tutor to teach a toddler.

can you help?

Hello Mohamed,

Kindly note that you have posted on an inactive thread.

If you are looking for a Spanish tutor, I advise you to create an advert in the Jeddah classifieds. There is a dedicated section for language classes.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@mohamed mukadam

Hello Mr Mohammed. Yes i can help. I have experience teaching and good results. What are you interested in? A tailor made course of 2 hours a week or something more intensive?

Shukran