Please help me to find out the offer letter received is fake or not

Hi, I recently received an Offer Letter from a construction company named JJ Bell Construction Ltd. They sent the offer letter without a formal interview or even telephone call. I understood that there is registered company in the same name. I tried to call them but is forwarded to automated voice recording. I don't know whether the offer is genuine or somebody is misusing the Company name with or without their knowledge. Please help.

They sent the offer letter without a formal interview or even telephone call

Alarm bells are ringing.

There is a JJ Bell Construction Ltd in Wellington NZ.  They are a building company.

I agree with Fred. It seems to be a scam. I have found no jobs advertised with this company.

You can contact them by phone +64 4479 8642 or +6427 243 9801

Mathewsmuricken wrote:

Hi, I recently received an Offer Letter from a construction company named JJ Bell Construction Ltd. They sent the offer letter without a formal interview or even telephone call. I understood that there is registered company in the same name. I tried to call them but is forwarded to automated voice recording. I don't know whether the offer is genuine or somebody is misusing the Company name with or without their knowledge. Please help.

World is full of scammers. Utilize a bit of your common sense and don't be a victim of any scam. Getting an employment is always a challenge and noone provides it in a plate of gold for free.