Data flow

please help. i had done data flow and already have scfhs id and cert but can not get mu data flow report. there is no download link when i requested in data flow website. it says the regulators put some restrictions thus i can not get a copy. by it sayd all were completed in the verification process

Please save my no and whatsupp me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
Ask the staff concerned who takes dataflow fees from you to deposit to S.council that 400 SAR to give you their toll free no to which you call by a landline and tell your problem
Or
Visit to nearest Saudi Council office/maqtub to get help .

Aliza is ur problem solved already? Coz i have same problem now? Please if ever, i want to know what does it really mean

I have same situation.. im really confused already.. please need ur help guys

Contact me *** whatsupp

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Prince christ wrote:

I have same situation.. im really confused already.. please need ur help guys

brother..

you must go to SCFHS office, ask what report means by data flow, because the new RULES now the data flow will not give the results or reports it will directly submitted to SCFHS office

shows that dataflow group has successfully completed however restrictions set by regulator you are applying under. We are unable to share any further details. For further contacts, please contact your regulator. What does it mean? Please I need Ur help guys