Want to rent two rooms :)))

Hello. I am searching for two rooms to rent in a flat. One would be for me (i'm from Lithuania) and one for a girl from Tunisa, we are coming for an internship. Flat should be near alibeykoy. Maximum we can pay 200-250 euros per month each.

Hi Makalalaite,

Welcome to the forum  :)

Please drop an advert in the Housing in Istanbul section of the website. You will surely get some offers.

all the best,
Bhavna

Hi makalalaite,

I suggest you to state name of your universty. Becouse Alibeykoy is a big town and i think you need to rent a home near the universty.

Good Luck

are u still looking?

honestly speaking, 200-250 euros per month for each of you is big amount. you can hire a beautiful flat with this amount.

hi dear i have a room just for you and your friend

Hello "dear" :D. Ok can you send some photos and location?

i don't know if u still looking or not but in this website u can find lots of rooms

sahibinden.com

good luck

Aaaahhhh. M also searching a room but its a bit hard task. So, I take a hotel for a month. Its much expensive but finally have a roof. Well, If you people are in Istanbul, than can we hook up for sometime outside like having a cruise dinner or something like this. My contact is +***. Tcz.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Have you gotten any yet?