New member's post

Hi everyone,
I am seeking for a job in Australia, I had my B.A degree in education and have been a teacher of English for nearly 9 years, I also got the C1-level certificate (CEFRL), I have quite alot os teaching experience. I am really energetic and hard-working. Now I am looking for a job opportunity  as a teacher or assistant teacher in Australia in order to improve my income. I am living in Vietnam at the moment but I am willing to relocate there if I get an offer, I have my passport ready, too.
Anyone knows about information to work in Australia please help me, thanks in advance. Contact me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@dang cong.

Welcome to the forum.
For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on the open forum.

You will need a visa so check out this website for visa information www.immi.gov.au

For jobs go online and search. Cost of living is high in Australia so try this site for living costs www.numbeo.com or read through other posts here on the forum for information.