Volunteering

Well I spent lots of time on searching and sending emails to many organizations to get the chance to volunteer in any upcoming events but till now I didn't get any response.
I swear this is so unbelievable I really need help :(.

“Week of coffee” it's an event in the end of October, i can contact them if u want, but i need ur details plz so they can call u if they need volunteers.

Considering you are in Jeddah, Have you tried Albir society, adhd society, alfaisaliya women welfare society, autism center, joy of youth volunteer, help centers, Jeddah youth, hospitals ? You can get in the volunteer list if you pay them a visit and register with them.

Oh I'll see what i can do with that thank you so much.

I'd appreciate that really

Ehtesham wrote:

Considering you are in Jeddah, Have you tried Albir society, adhd society, alfaisaliya women welfare society, autism center, joy of youth volunteer, help centers, Jeddah youth, hospitals ? You can get in the volunteer list if you pay them a visit and register with them.

But.. Volunteer option is only for Saudis isn't it? Or?..... Expats can join.....?

Other then the other wrote:
Ehtesham wrote:

But.. Volunteer option is only for Saudis isn't it? Or?..... Expats can join.....?

Perhaps you are reading lot of news  :lol: , expats can join volunteer groups. Let me know if you want to join one.

Ehtesham wrote:
Ehtesham wrote:

Perhaps you are reading lot of news  :lol: , expats can join volunteer groups. Let me know if you want to join one.

k

I guess I am.... not particular for me tho... so how to connect you and the third party?

Dears,
Looking same, If anyone knows any volunteering reply me here please
Peace and Love to all

Ahmed Kamal Abubakar wrote:

Dears,
Looking same, If anyone knows any volunteering reply me here please
Peace and Love to all

Visit them! tThat's he only way.. They will accept volunteer with a Useful capability.

Sorry I didn't get you.

I am Arabic expert.

Sorry I didn't get you.

I am Arabic expert.

Good! Being native Arabic will be a good consideration. Now.. You just need to: go there, visit them.

Sorry I didn't get you.

I am Arabic expert.

Good! Being native Arabic will be a good consideration. Now.. You just need to: go there, visit them.

I want to visit too  :D
give directions pls where is 'there'

Ehtesham wrote:

Sorry I didn't get you.

I am Arabic expert.

I want to visit too  :D
give directions pls where is 'there'

A decent person tell me to go here qhwn I asked the same question:

contact below volunteer groups:-

alfaisalya.org/volunteer
srca.org.sa/en/Volunteer/Volunteer
helpcenter.med.sa/community/community-support-program
adhd.org.sa/ar/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%aa%d8%b7%d9%88%d8%b9/t6w3/

Good luck

Thanks . Appreciated.

Even i am searching for it since two years!!
But i dont find anything!

have you tried hajj volunteering