More economical visa extension under 35

hi guys I'm new to this forum but I'm looking for a cheaper option than extending my visa every 2 months been in Manila for 6 months now on Friday I am going into getting another 2 months yet again

reasons I want this are less hassle its something I'm still getting custom to people forcing their help on you even when u tell them no you don't need help finding a number plate etc and I am struggling a lot not to go to my Aussie roots being from trades industry would normally tell u where to go in this situation but I respect that they don't have a lot but in this situation if I give to everyone that asks I wouldn't have much left till the next bunch of sales on my website etc

so if you guys know of a cheaper way and if better than I don't have to visit immigration every 2 months it would be great

sorry for the ramble in here I have to much time on my hands today slow day for my work being mid-week and I'm dreading having to deal with that again but taking my partner this time as she also works and doesn't want to rely on me as we have goals

Hi, The maximum validity for tourist visa extension is 6 months, then you can again extend it. Can you please clarify, are here in the Philippines for work?

Are you going to become a permanent resident?  Marrying your partner, provided is a female, would help.

Yah i will agree with Mugtech. The best and economical way is to marry a filipina. With that you can get a visa that is renewed yearly. However if that option is not on your list, the only other option is getting the 6 months visa.

Try applying for 12 month Alien registration,  still not cheap,  and convoluted process, but,  better than the same process every sixty days.
But,  always apply and report earlier than needed,  as somehow paperwork seems to get lost until you pay for extension and overstay penalty

In my case I'm married to a pinay,we would go to any asian country for few days,once we reenter Philippines I get a 1 year visa,you must ask for it before the passport is stamped,also your wife must be with you and have your marriage certificate,it beats going to immigration office every 3 or 6 months.

Hello Libra,
I am working as President & CEO in a Manila-based company with a Work Permit of 1 year. My Work-Permit visa extension is being processed by a local Law Firm.
But the problem the processing is taking too long time, it's more than 3.5 months now they started processing my visa, still, my Passport is not in my hand.

My question:
1. Generally how many days it takes to extend a Work Visa?
2. And will be it difficult if I process it personally?
3. Do they give more than 1 year Work-Permit?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Sharif

Hi Sharif, yes you can process it personally just have all the required documents complete from the company. I suggested you to request from the lawfirm to extend your visa for at least 2-3 years validity. But since you are holding an elective position the department of labor and employment will only grant you 1 year validity and can extend for at least 60 days from the expiration of permit and visa.

Thank you.
Daz