Best sim card for incoming calls?

Hi,

Is there a company who I dont need to pay a monthly fee to ? I just want to be reachable on phone ...

Thanks.

NewPoster2017 wrote:

Hi,

Is there a company who I dont need to pay a monthly fee to ? I just want to be reachable on phone ...

Thanks.

You could just get a sim only Pay As You Go deal and having put an initial €10 or so credit on it you can use it for incoming only from then on.
My wife has had her iPhone for a year and a half and only ever put about €20 on it. (with GO)

Ray

F0xgl0ve wrote:
NewPoster2017 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

You could just get a sim only Pay As You Go deal and having put an initial €10 or so credit on it you can use it for incoming only from then on.
My wife has had her iPhone for a year and a half and only ever put about €20 on it. (with GO)

Ray

Thanks Ray.

Does the credit get removed each month ?

Here is Go's Website Its normal for Pay as you Go tariffs the credit stays until you use it, whether it be a month or 6 months etc.....

NewPoster2017 wrote:
F0xgl0ve wrote:
NewPoster2017 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

Ray

Thanks Ray.

Does the credit get removed each month ?

No!

SimCityAT wrote:

Here is Go's Website Its normal for Pay as you Go tariffs the credit stays until you use it, whether it be a month or 6 months etc.....

The terms make it seem that that's a monthly tariff....

I guess €8 per month isnt too bad though.

GO   PAYG doesn't expire, you can pay 8 a month for a fixed amount of calls/texts/data
that will expire, but you don't have to take the offer.

Brilliant. Thanks everyone.