A need a lot apt

I'm in Santiago right now would like to go to the sasua area does any one know of a little studio apt furnished walking distance to the beach and  banks and such...just a little place for one....if so please let me know....I can come this week to look at it..thank you in advance

I can possibly help.  Your budget, what you consider walking distance, etc.  'm not an agent or landlord.  I just like to help when I can. How long would you want the place?  PM me with your info.

Hi Tinker

I am in same boat, so to speak.  Need similar help.  Moving down in December/January.  I have small service dog.  Non-shedding, immaculate.  Looking for furnished, clean,  $300-400 per month.  Greatly appreciate any advice.  retired New York police officer.

Thx
Raymond

You are coming during high season, rents start higher then. With so many other tourist island devastated,everything will be at a premium. It will be difficult to find what you need. Good luck in your search.

Wow!!  Now those are what i call good points, Tinker40.......high season and one of the only islands people will flock to.  Im headed back to the states next week and should probably go ahead and get my plane ticket for coming back here pretty soon as im sure that pricing will be at a premium as well....Thanks!

We.must consider that this year could be stronger in terms of tourists. Devestation in other places will mean tourists looking for options.