Shipping my shopping to Kenya

I have bought some goods here in Qatar and i need them to be shipped to Kenya Nairobi. Please assit and enlighten me on the terms of payment. How the goods are going to be retrieved from your company and taken to my homestead.

i am not sure what you mean when you say; 'How are the goods going to be retrieved from your company..........'

You need to find a shipping company who has access to a clearing agent in Kenya.  An online search is possibly the best place to start.  For smaller/lighter goods, you could consider a parcel courier (DHL, UPS and so on).  Unfortunately Kenya customs will charge duty on CIF rates (Cost + insurance + shipping), so duty can amount to more than 70% of the items value (and sometimes even more).  For some items, this makes shipping them rather uneconomic.

There are some agents that offer a shipping service for online shopping, but these are only UK, or USA based as far as I am aware.

Well , shipping To Kenya can become complaicted if  you dont use the right people;
usgshipping.com/index.php/shipping-to-africa-from-usa/shipping-to-east-africa-from-usa/shipping-to-kenya-from-usa

This article will give you full INFORMATION form A to Z.
Good luck

I have recently worked with a small logistics company in Kenya that are very efficient and have handled my goods from spain.
possibly contact them if need be.
TITAN LOGISTICS