Looking for Conversation meet ups groups in Lecce

Hi EVERYONE,
I would really like to meet international people who might be also interested to improve their Italian trhough language exchanges English/Italian.
The main idea is a Conversation meet ups groups in order to share interests with, maybe just a walk and a coffee,
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Carlo

Hi Carlo,

Welcome to https://www.expat.com!

This is a good idea, you might want to put an ad in the Lecce classifieds under language exchange.

Hello Carlo

I am pleased to see your message today about forming a conversation group. I am currently living with family near Lecce and I should be happy to meet. I don't know how safe or secure it is to include contact details in here but if I hear back from you, I will let you have my e mail address.

Tony.

Hi Tony,
my mail address is ***

Carlo.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Carlo

As you can see from the expat.com moderator we are not permitted to exchange contact details on this site, I guess that this is largely intended for our own protection. Lets keep in touch in here for now and I shall let you know when I am next in Lecce, perhaps we can meet then?

Tony.

Hi everyone,

@ Tony, you can not publish your contact details on the forum however, you can exchange your contact details through the private messaging system > click on the member's profile > Send a message, and share your contact details.

All the best,
Bhavna

Oh Bhvana I didn;t know that I shall give that a try, thanks.

Tony.