Moving to KL next month, need help on accommodation

Hi guys,

My family (with a 6 years old kid) will move to KL next month. My office is at Mid Valley and I may put my kid to Taylor International School KL.

I am considering staying near office vs school. By searching there are few condos in mind:

Near TIS KL: Amaya Maluri & V Residence Sunway
Near Mid Valley: Gaya Bangsar

Appreciate your feedback on these locations, and living near office or school is the best option in KL.

Cheers,
Kev

Try to join KL expat Malaysia group in Facebook. I think they can help you with your question.

Hello

Welcome to Malaysia.!!!.it is definitely a beautiful place.
We are Indians from Chennai..relocated  to Malaysia a year back.We are currently moving back to our home country and we have the water connection, internet and TV connection available..Since you say that you are relocating with your child the water purifier would be very helpful and safe.And also the internet and TV connection if you take a new one  would be a 2year contract...
If you are interested kindly let me know so that we transfer our contract..we have already served 1year contract and just 1more year left.
Kindly let me know if you are interested.

I am working at The Boulevard office in Mid valley. You may try Taman Desa as well just 5 to 10 minutes drive. Anyway what is your budget rental?

My view is stay closer to the school. I am in the same situation as u. I work in midvalley and my kid goes to taylors in maluri.

Thanks, may I ask which area you are living now, and is it OK to catch public transport to Mid Valley?
Kevin

Have you moved to Malaysia? Have you get the result for your question?

mavys kasuke wrote:

Have you moved to Malaysia? Have you get the result for your question?

u can try on ibilik.com

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Bangsar is a pretty good location. Great amenities, easy access to public transport and a safe neighborhood to be in. Although I have to say, Gaya Bangsar is dated and the building management is terrible.

The best transport to take to midvalley is via the KTM. It is however the slowest when compared to the LRT/MRT.

I think it would be better to stay nearby your school so that if anything your kids can come back home faster because its nearer.Do let me know at ** if you want to find properties or houses  rent at Malaysia or specifically Kuala Lumpur.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum.

Hi Kev

Did you manage to find a place? Please let us know when you do and maybe share with us why you settled on the place?

Thank you!

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please refer to the housing section.

@abigail

As advertising is not permitted on the open forum please place a free advertisement in the housing section at the top of this page.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section

If you havent moved yet, in my opinion, its best to live near your child's school as they need to access school more often, classes, hobbies, extra coco and their classmates will also live around that area so carpooling is easier, playdates, etc.

Hi, what r u looking for?
I hv Dua Sentral in Kl Central, 2 beds 2 baths 1000sqft furnished for 3k

@Dalyn

Please post your offer in the housing section at the top of this page.