Should i accept this Job Offer ?

Hi, i am 27 years old from Egypt

i got a job offer in Kuwait (well, it is on the way, but i finished the interview and it was good), here is the details of this job offer, please tell me what do u think of it and should i go for it or not ?

Salary: 700 - 750 KD ( not confirmed yet)

Transportation and Calls: 50 KD

governmental Medical Insurance not a private Medical Insurance ( is that a good one or should i consider paying 200 KD per year to get the private one?)

no accommodation
no annual flight tickets 

working hours is about 8 or 9 hours (Friday and Saturday Off)

annual raise (10-15%) and annual bonus  << this is based on Annual Evaluation

i work in programming field and have about 4~5 years of Experience

what do u think of this job offer ? should i go for it ?

and how is life in Kuwait ? is it too dull ?

HI
CONGRATULATIONS TO GET A JOB
YOU DID NOT MENTION ARE U A BACHELOR OR DO U HAVE A FAMILY?
FOR A BACHELOR ITS SUFFICIENT AMOUNT TO SURVIVE.
RE INSURANCE, GOVT INSURANCE IT WAS GOOD BUT EFFECTIVE 1ST OCTOBER 2017, THE MEDICAL FEE WILL BE VERY HIGH.MANY MEDICINES ARE NOT BEING DISPENSED TO EXPATS BUT TO BUY FROM YOUR OWN AT ANY PHARMACY.MEDICINES ARE EXPENSIVE HERE AS COMPARE TO EGYPT
ALL TESTS WILL COST  SIGNIFICANTLY HIGH HOWEVER STILL YOU SHOULD COME AND JOIN THE COMPANY WHO OFFERED YOU A JOB.
DULL? YES THERE IS NO MUCH SOCIAL LIFE AS COMPARE TO CAIRO(EGYPT) ONLY TO VISIT MALLS AND SOME CLOSE FRIENDS OR RELATIVES (IF U HAVE)
FOR THE FIRST 2 YEARS YOU WILL NOT BE QUALIFIED TO OBTAIN A DRIVING LICENSE, TAXI FARES ARE HIGH .PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS CHEAPER BUT ALL BUS STOPS ARE  MOSTLY AWAY FROM THE RESIDENCES.BUT YOU COME HERE AND SEE THE ATMOSPHERE IF IT ATTRACTS YOU TO STAY THEN GO AHEAD LATER GREAT EGYPT IS THERE TO RE ACCOMMODATE TO YOU
GOOD LUCK

thanks for the reply pervez iqbal

i am Single actually

you mean that as of 1st October 2017 the medical expenses will be more ? and Governmental medical insurance will not be as good as it used to be ?

and could any Egyptian answer how is life there compared to Cairo ?

and the how much would the accommodation cost ? ( where i live matters to me and contribute in my mental state and whether i will be happy or not, so i am talking about a neat clean place to live at)

thanks